August 15 - 18
Welcome! You have just taken the first step into a journey that will change your life and quite possibly alter the future for generations to come.
If you are here, you have been defined as a Millennial (born between 1983 and 1998), because you were born around the turn of the century. We believe the term Millennial means something much more powerful. You and your peers have come to the planet at this time filled with a wisdom, an intuition and great passion to create a marvelous shift that will benefit all of mankind now and for the next 1,000 years.
There is a myriad of evidence all around the world that Millennials possess a unique perspective in how to shape the future. You are not accepting the Old Ways. As individuals and in small groups, you are presenting the world with innovative alternatives to make life better or simply refusing to play the game like your predecessors.
It is time to gather together in the Smokey Mountains of North Carolina where we will hold and open a space for seeding a deeply connected community passionately committed to co-creating its world vision.
Join us at the First Annual Illumined Millennial Gathering by registering here.
The Millennial Gathering
When: Thursday, August 15, 6:00 PM
Sunday, August 18, 1:30 PM
Where: Butterfly Farm Sanctuary
88 Steel Bridge Rd.
Canton, NC 28716
Registration Fee: $250
Meals: 1 dinner and 2 lunches included (organic, vegetarian and gluten-free, plus other dietary considerations)
To Learn More
Begin the Adventure: Follow this Simple
1) Register for the Gathering. This is so we know the particulars about you (email, phone, dietary requirements, etc.
2) Pay for Your Registration.
About Butterfly Farm
The Gathering will be held at Butterfly Farm Sanctuary, a natural wonderland on 22 acres in the Smokey Mountains, just 40 minutes from the Asheville airport. We are bordered by more than 4,000 acres of state and national forest with an 1100' riverfront and a year round stream that is clean enough to drink from.
An Open Letter
From A Millennial to You
Why Should I Attend?
Ask yourself, where is my heart telling me I long to be?
• If you long for a deeper connection with like-minded people at a higher frequency
• If you want to participate in building a community where it feels like you have come home
• If you have a vision for the future that you want to share with others
• If you want to seed the field of possibility with a vision that makes a better world for all
• If you want to ensure the coming generations live in a more thriving world
• If you want to share and experience love and compassion in action within a larger gathering of people
Please contact us or register, if you hear a call to attend!
What Will We Do
During the Weekend?
Meet Your Hosts
A small group of committed souls have come together from across North America to make this event possible. They have co-created and will hold the space for this to happen. (Click on the photo to go to the hosts page)
On top of Black Balsam Knob during our first planning meeting: (from left to right) Austin (Jacksonville, FL), Megan (Asheville, NC), Shelli (Charlotte, NC), Stella (Canton, NC), Charlie (Canton, NC), and Meg (Vancouver, NC).
Meeting Spaces at Butterfly Farm